Analytics makes it possible to make better choices for your business. To make good information of your data, the data should be of good quality. Tectrade informs you on Tuesday 17 October in collaboration with Information Builders informing you during an interactive knowledge session about DB2 WebQuery.
DB2WebQuery is the IBM-labeled WebFOCUS business intelligence suite for System i. Virtually all System I users use Query / 400 only for reporting. DB2, however, can be much more than the part that is usually used. Where Query / 400 offers traditional Business Intelligence, WebFOCUS provides one platform for BI & Analytics, including data management, visual discovery, predictive analytics and operational intelligence.
Tectrade and Information Builders will show you the opportunities of DB2WebQuery during this hands-on knowledge session to make the most of this tool. Topics covered are:
- The ability with multiple (unlimited) users to use the BI platform ‘
- Platform Dependency, IBM z, p, i and X86
- Reporting capabilities from multiple sources by expanding to 300 data sources instead of just SQL and JDEdwards
- The ability to fully personalize the user portal
- The extensive security capabilities of DB2WebQuery
It is an interactive knowledge session. Do you therefore have topics and / or questions that you would like to discuss during this knowledge session? Then let this know Tectrade.